OneTwo Photography will be holding it’s very first mini session. And I can’t think of a better session theme than Fall! As much as I’m going to miss summer and most certainly not looking forward to winter, fall is a nice in between and definitely one of my favourite season to photograph.
What a perfect way to enjoy the season than a quick photography session in the crisp air, amazing colours and maybe even a pumpkin spiced late. With back to school it’s also a great time to capture those back to school family photos or how about a romantic couples portrait with a beautiful fall foliage backdrop.
Mini sessions are also a great way to get a glimpse of the OneTwo Photography experience.
The 2018 Fall Mini Session will be offered at a great price of $99
- The session will occur on Saturday October 20th 2018 with a rain date of Sunday October 21st. On the day of the session if it looks like we may need to reschedule or postpone I will send a text message to everyone in the morning.
- Once the booking process is complete, I will email clients to lock in their preferred session times.
- A location is yet to be determined however will take place in the Ancaster area. An exact location will be determined closer to the event as I want to pick the best spot with the best fall colours. Once a location is determined, the exact address, directions and parking information will emailed
- The session will include 20 minutes of photography and include 5 edited images. The full session digital images may be purchased at an additional cost of $25.
What to Wear:
- Choose outfits that reflect your personal style, whether that be casual or dressy.
- You can go for something colorful, bright, and trendy or something more subdued and classic.
- You don’t have to match but it’s always best for family members to coordinate style and colours, generally I suggest to everyone go off of what mom is wearing as she is always the best dressed!
- Preferred colours are dark blues, purples or reds and white/black. Busy patterns should be avoided.
- Due to the short nature of mini sessions, only the immediate family will be allowed to participate.
- Please arrive 5-10 minutes prior to your scheduled session as this makes it easier to get organized and you don’t miss out on any session time.
- If you arrive late you’ll be cutting into your session time and it cannot be rescheduled.
- A reminder that the session fee is non-refundable.
If you have any further questions, don’t hesitate to send me a quick email.